Final Finals

conGRADulations (so cliche). This one goes out to my favorite little sister and my very best friend that makes me food and makes sure I eat healthy and exercise. She takes very good care of me. She will make someone very happy one day, and when that day comes I will be happy for her but very sad at the same time, unless we live together, or at least if we are neighbors. Never leave me Jen-L the Reb-L!

So last Thursday was the big day. Alana so graciously brought her accessories, and we found some killer shoes, that we made even better with some gold leaf. Seriously so cool. We got up bright and early to go to the Stampede grounds for her ceremony. It was busy busy, and very multicultural. 648 students is a lot of kids to watch walk across a stage.


And then the real fun began... We were leaving and I had the brilliant idea of getting Vietnamese Subs. I LOVE THOSE THINGS!!! and we got them at the best place by the river. 
We Love those babies

Then it was time to rush home to get Jenelle all ready for the banquet. She ran upstairs and started working on her makeup and hair, dad and I started reading lists of the best action movie stars. Then I realized maybe I should help, so mom and I went to go find some flowers to make a crown fit for a bohemian princess. We rushed home and I started putting it together. And Jenelle started putting herself all together. I was lucky and got to go with Jenelle to meet her friends and take some pictures. *crick crick*

The Princess is Here

and I'm not talking about Cierra


da crew

Then they went to the Peace Bridge in Calgary, in an attempt to get their money's worth of the $25 mill spent on it. 

This guy just wanted to be Jenelle's date so bad... Can't blame him







As you can obviously see with your own eyes, she's a 10. She looked supa fly. Then she was off to the party, and I just went home to watch TV by my lonesome self and waited for someone to get home so I wasn't all by myself. 

Unfortunately, this is what I look like, but I had to get a picture with this famous girl that I saw. 

Oh yeah, I was fortunate enough to get a picture with my favorite guy Dallin. He's a star. 

It weird to think that in a few weeks the very last daughter of Douglas and Judith will be done high school. No more Takahashi girls going into class and teachers asking them, "are you the last one?" (as if they didn't hope there were 12 more). An momma and Papa will be chillin in their empty nest. I know how much that will pain them, so I might just live with them forever. They'd be all over that idea. 

Good job Jenelle! I love you!


Comments

  1. Was Dad making this list using IMDB? He really loves IMDB lately! Jenelle did look amazing! You guys are both so so so so so so so so so so so cool!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

And We Shall See

Canadians

I Love To See The Temple