I Love To See The Temple


Tonight I am counting my blessing. I got lost, listening to music and making this, got lost in time that is. Triangles are Jenelle's favorite. Hawaii is Jenelle's favorite. Jenelle's my favorite. This one is for you Jenelle. 
#1 I am so grateful for our Saviour
#2 Because of #1 I get to be with my family 
~forever~
#3 Temples are everywhere so that I can go there and have my very own family that can be together ~forever~
I'm so glad I know these things. I'm so grateful for the knowledge that no matter what, no matter where this life takes us, we will all be together ~forever~ There's nothing that could make me happier, and that's exactly what our Heavenly Father wants. There's nothing that could make Him happier.

It's been a month. A month since we said goodbye to my grandpa's body. His body~not his spirit. I know that he's busy, just like he's always been. I know we miss him, but there's a lot of people he missed for a long time, and he doesn't have to miss them anymore. I know he's not sad, or lonely, or waiting for us. He knows we'll be there soon. For him, it's like we just ran to Dairy Queen to get a Peanut Buster Parfait, it won't be long until we're back home with him. It feels long for me. It feels like I've been missing him for a lot longer than a month. While I miss him, I'm just going to do my best so I can take the straightest path to get back to him. He did so much so that our family could be together ~forever~
so now it's my turn to do everything I can to make it happen. That building up there
 ~that's my way back~

Love you Grandpa, it's just not the same around here without you.


August 30, 2013 ~a hard day, but a good day~


Comments

  1. You are right about everything you said from triangles being Jenelle's favorite, to temples, to how hard it is to wait!

    I sure love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You said it perfectly. I miss my Dad too...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Canadians

And We Shall See