.2014.

In terms of how years go, 2014 has been pretty rad. It's been a good great year. It's been busy, fun, hard, exciting, scary, enlightening, beautiful, happy... It's been great. I love school. It's not always easy, but I get to create. I get to use my imagination. I'm so happy. 

Watch that video. I love it. This man is wise. 

Anyways I get to take a photography class and the assignments have been fun. These are the ones I've turned in so far:
Zion's National Park

Idaho

Harold B Lee Library

These are just a taste of the adventures I've have thus far this year. And it's barely February. I think it's looking out to be a fun year, and I couldn't be more stoked. 

Comments

  1. Yay!!! An update! I can't wait to see what other pictures you take and 2d art you create. 2014 is a great year so far... oh yah and when i have this baby you have to come take pictures - be ready!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a great talk...and your pictures are spectacular...you catch the vision of the 'third brain'... I'll explain sometime. Love you! AK

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Canadians

And We Shall See

I Love To See The Temple