Decently, Recently


And so it begins. A new semester that is. I have been busy with my classes, new things all about... and then Statistics (hello pure math 20). I am so glad that I have one class that isn't 100% new facts to memorize. I am in a Japanese class, let me tell you... that is hard work. I think the only phrase I actually know is, "wakarimasen," and I get A LOT of use out of that. (It means I don't understand). I am in American Heritage... I'm not American. I am in an international student section, which is rad, but I think all the kids from the other countries just hink Canadians talk a lot, because there is this one girl who just won't stop. Okay, Chatty Cathy, put a lock on it. She's nice though. I am also in a nutrition class with 2 girls from my stake back home, which is RAD! I've been able to spend time with lots of Canadians, which I love. There's nothing like making some chesterfield, garborator, washroom jokes with some people who speak your language. My classes are so far so good. This semester seems to be off to a pretty good start. 

I actually cook meals on occasion... Let me just say, if I were a boy, I might consider marrying me. 
It was a feast, both physically and intellectually. 
Getting fancy. 


I also got to go to Rexburg thanks to MLK Jr. Day. Thanks Martin, I always knew I like you. I took the shuttle down and it was an interesting ride to say the least. There were all sorts of people. It was a ride that was too long. We stopped EVERYWHERE. Everywhere. But it was well worth it because I got to hang out with some of my absolute favorite people ever!!!! I forgot my phone in Provo and I felt like I was a traveller way back in the 1980s. It was crazy. I felt so empowered to not have my phone. It was the strangest, but most exhilarating feeling. 
I made Tracen my slave. 




He loved cleaning for me





I was the weird girl on the bus crying.
I didn't take enough pictures with Alana, Luke and Tracen. We had all sorts of fun! We went to the BBQ place at a gas station. It was risky, but well worth the risk. We went way out of town to Idaho Falls (Alana will get that), and did some shopping at the BIG mall there. We ate Chick-fil-A. We at lots of sugar, and Nutella. We watched TV and movies, and at salmon! It was the best weekend ever! and we even got to go to DI and crafting stores, and use coupons! Life doesn't get much better. 


Oh here's a ginger who was in one of my classes. He just had to sit right in front of me so my eyes couldn't focus because of his flaming red hair. The picture doesn't do it justice... and you should have seen the beard. I call him Redbeard.


Also my roomate and I went on a Roomdate. It was on Australia day, of course (what other day would you go on a roomdate?) and so they had a photobooth at Cotton On. We got fancy pictures. 

That pretty much sums up my life. Peace. Love.Redbeard. 

Comments

  1. If I was a single elligable bachelor I would consider marrying you too, but then you would be my competion and you would probably choose yourself to marry you.

    I would be sad, but I think I would just feel happy knowing that you were happy.

    Anything to see you smile.



    ReplyDelete
  2. Why did I not read this until today?? It made my heart happy!!!

    your food looks delicious even though I just ate too much of my own.

    I like that you can come visit and we can show you a great time in Idaho falls and eat at gas stations!!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

And We Shall See

Canadians

I Love To See The Temple