....Aaaand We're Back

It's been a long time blog, a VERY long time. A lot has happened, but now that I think about not really that much, considering how much time has elapse since I last wrote anything on here. So here's what has happened:
-I finished my first semester at BYU. I basically just studied for days- I literally spend days in the library until the wee hours of the morning. It was too much time... but it paid off, thankfully. 
- I went home for the most wonderful 3 weeks ever. I showed up a day earlier than my parents expected me to. We got to go to Grandma Anderson's birthday party. Jenelle and I got to have fun with these kids. Seriously some of the cutest, funnest kids around. 


We built this tower. The children loved it. Me too. 

Emmett wearing his chaps. He was practicing roping chairs.
I don't know.

We made gingerbread houses. 




I snapchatted with this little Stunna. 

And this guy was too cute.

I got to run in the ravine, and I made a new friend. He literally walked up to me and I was terrified of his little antlers- they look small, but I am sure they could do some serious damage.

Papahashi did math on Christmas day. Asians. 
Jenelle looked cute all the time.
Tyken went to the hospital and wore this wound like a trophy. 

and he hated pictures. 
Papahashi got new rad glasses- and turned supa asian hipster.

Candi and Chris took Brylie, Tyken, Jenelle and myself icefishing. It was colllldddd, but fun!



And we made SMORES!!!!!









I love smores. 








Tyken got a moustache and wanted me to take a picture of him with the 2 bottles of crystal Light he drank... surprised he made it all the way home without any accidents. 
We went sledding

These two enjoyed it until it got too cold. 


Alana had a lot of fun too!



I got to rep my new Canada Mittens. 

They tried to warm up her hands. 

The best way to get these two back up the hill. 

Erika Had her farewell. She is now serving her mission in Raymond of all places. so rad. 
Oh yeah and congrats to these 2 lovebirds. 

family photos...

Typical 






Jenelle was so happy to get a Vitamix!









Typical

If you needed me you could basically find me here... I am basically a dog. It doesn't take much more than a nice rug and fireplace to please me. 


The day before my dreaded departure we went to Canmore and Banff. I love the mountains. I love Canada. I miss it so much. 







And these are some of my last images of Canada. 


I honestly never knew how much I loved this view until I left. There is nothing that compares to the wide open fields of Alberta. 

Of course my last Canadian meal. Timmy's does it right. 

And the Canadian sunset. 

Holy pictures Batman. But I figure better pictures than words. I miss my home and native land. I miss my family mostly. It was so fun being home and being able to spend time with my whole family. Even when we were all sick. The new year has been hard with everyone being apart. I am lucky and I get to have Alana, Luke and Tracen a few hours closer. I got to visit them. I will write another post about that. I sure do love my family, and Canada. I sure do appreciate all the wonderful things we could do all together when we were home. Dorothy was right... there is not place like home. I've been looking for a pair of those fancy ruby red slippas so I can click my heals and go back to Kansas- no I just want to go home. I can't wait for some of my family to come visit in a couple of weeks though!!!!











Comments

  1. what a wonderful Christmas break!! SO much fun was had. So many great times. That one picture of us girls and i'm on the left on the couch looks like my bum is hUGE and goes for days.... it does.

    I just love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

And We Shall See

Canadians

I Love To See The Temple