We all do remember

Do you remember when this blog was going to be my birthday gift to me?
Quote: "We all do remember". close quote -Ang

I made the url and then just left it there to collect internet dust.

It just passed my semi-annual birthday and I figured I would regift this beautiful blog to me. Happy semi-annual birthday to me. I also thought it would be a great way to show off how great my life is and make all my readers jealous. Seriously it's going to be big- like by next week I will probably have 2 readers- like I said--BIG.

I mean who on earth wouldn't want to read the blog of a girl who always has the wind blowing through her hair?
(**disclaimer- I always do look like this when there is a slight breeze- just ask my mom)
I could probably get you and 8x11 print of the first picture if you'd like that.

Comments

  1. So Happy to be the first person to comment on this blog! It's half way to being big already. I am so glad that you could re-gift this blog and I am already jealous of you, and the wind that blows through your hair.

    LOVE YOU!

    p.s. i might take you up on that 8x11

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happa to be the second person to comment on your blog. Look forward to future post (and a signed 8 1/2 x 11)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

And We Shall See

Canadians

I Love To See The Temple