Lest We Forget

As Remembrance Day gets closer I am mostly just remembering one of the greatest men to walk this earth - Grandpa Joe. I love that man, and I miss him everyday. I wear flannel shirts, it's as close to a big hug from him that I can get. Alana got me an little orchid and it reminds me of Grandpa. I go to Smiths and just look at the orchids and think of which one Grandpa would like the best. I miss that man. I was looking through some pictures I took at the funeral and I was reminded of what love looks like. I will never forget my grandpa. He is always with me.




















This is Love. True Love. 

Comments

  1. I love our family. So glad Grandma told me about your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post. Well written. The pictures say so much as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a great post! Made me cry, so much love in my heart! You are so great and talented!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

And We Shall See

Canadians

I Love To See The Temple