Parkades vs Parking Garages

To all you Canadians:
Did you know that in the USofA they call 
Parkades,
Parking Garages?

I didn't know that either until I moved here. 

To all you Americans:
Did you know that in Canada they call 
Parking Garages,
Parkades?

Go figure.

I went and took pictures in a Parkade for my photography class. I got down and dirty. Literally. I was down on the ground and got all dirty. 

Now I have to pick a picture that I like better.
I've narrowed it down to these two: 



Comments

  1. The second one makes me feel like you have gone over the abyss (wide upward span of white) and you are 'pondering' the direction you are going to go (or if you are going to go). I like the feeling of 'narrowingness' in the end. 'my two bits worth' AK.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Parkades are so much cooler. Just like garborators. I like both of them, but I do really like the second one!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

And We Shall See

Canadians

I Love To See The Temple