Rocky Mountain High

I went to Colorado once to visit some of my favorite people. We had so much fun. 


 We had all sorts of adventures. We went to the Red Rock Amphitheater where we walked up hundreds of stairs and watched people work out. We ate lots of delicious food. We went to the zoo, we ate more food, we went to different malls and stores, we played and watched tv, we went on a hike, saw the Denver temple, went to a movie, ate more delicious food and we even got to tour a Candy Factory. I'm so glad that I got a chance to visit my sister and her awesome family in their new home, and I can't wait to hang out with them again. My favorite thing about Colorado you ask? Just 4 of my very favorite people.


Before Rai got used to me this is how he stared at me. We became friends pretty quickly because I gave him food. 


Tracen loves animals, the most exciting ones at the zoo? Probably Geese according to him. 
He walks around places like Papahashi, he walks and stops randomly.

We got to see the beautiful temple. 


And Below is a slightly random, kind of organized compilation of pictures. 


Back when Rai wasn't so sure about me. 


Selfie sticks. 

Red Rock Amphitheater. 

We walked up all of these stairs. 




One of the view on the hike that never ended, so we ended it. 

Selfie sticks. 

Crocus'

We built this out of lego for fun.

Then we built this out of lego.






All aboard the Hammond's express!!!

I just really liked this store and the amount of effort that went into developing their visual identity.


Watching the oompa loompas.

"I want a goose that lays golden eggs"

That's Lucy and Ethel back there, sorry the focus is a bit off. 

These are chocolates that Alana and I made after we made the lego temple.

I love Candy.


For real though, I am so glad that I got to go hang out with my awesome, cool sister and her cool family. I had so much fun and we went on so many fun cool adventures. We got to see an elephant have a bath/shower, we got to watch penguins eat, we got to hike stairs and climb every mountain, and we got free candy, and we ate delicious food and I had so much fun being with them. Utah sure isn't the same without them here. 

Comments

  1. I didn't even see this before I updated my blog. Your pictures are better than mine, and it actually made me tear up. We miss you and hope to see you (and Chet) soon! I want to steal all these pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie I love your photos, your commentary and your whole heart!!! I'm laughing and I'm crying ...I miss you so much!!! I'm so glad you got to go have this adventure in Denver!
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Canadians

.2014.

I Love To See The Temple